We are a friendly and supportive group of people and we welcome everyone, from beginner to expert. So why not join us?
Your level of involvement in the guild is completely up to you. Some members attend as and when it suits them. Others are happy to dive right into public events and get involved in running the guild.
This is all about enjoying what we do, learning from each other, developing our techniques and celebrating traditional crafting skills.
- Annual subscription is currently £10, due on 1 November each year
- Most of our guild events and meetings are free to attend
- We have a large workspace in Trowse that’s open for guild members every Tuesday, from 2-8pm
- We have weaving, spinning and dyeing equipment available for members to use – which is a great opportunity to have a go at something new
- Coronavirus allowing, we arrange face-to-face workshops, talks and events
- Our private Facebook group is a place for members to share and chat
- We hold regular online guild meetings over Zoom, which can be workshops or demonstrations, or just an opportunity to get together and share knowledge and swap tips
- We take part in local public events with our spinning wheels and looms
- We run community based education and outreach activities
Send us a membership request
If you would like to join our guild, send us your details and we’ll get in touch with you. If you want to know more, you can send us a message using our contact form.