We are a friendly and supportive group of people and we welcome everyone, from beginner to expert. So why not join us?
Your level of involvement in the guild is completely up to you. Some members attend when it suits them. Others are happy to dive right into public events and get involved in running the guild.
This is all about enjoying what we do, learning from each other, developing our techniques and celebrating traditional crafting skills.
See our Google events calendar to find out what we’ve got coming up in our diary.
- Annual subscription for 2022/23 is £15, due on 1 November
- We have a large workspace in Trowse that’s open for guild members every Tuesday for £2
- We have equipment and books available for members to use – see what equipment we’ve got
- We arrange face-to-face workshops, talks and events
- We hold online guild meetings over Zoom, which can be workshops or demonstrations, or just an opportunity to get together and share knowledge and swap tips
- We take part in local public events with our spinning wheels and looms
- We run community based education and outreach activities
- Our private Facebook group is a place for members to share and chat
Send us a membership request
If you would like to join our guild, send us your details here and we’ll get in touch with you. If you want to know more before joining, you can send us a message using our contact form.